Warning: ereg_replace() [function.ereg-replace]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Chicago' for 'CDT/-5.0/DST' instead in /home/theweddi/public_html/wedding-etiquette/plugins/function.title.php on line 35
Deprecated: Function ereg_replace() is deprecated in /home/theweddi/public_html/wedding-etiquette/plugins/function.title.php on line 35
If you have always dreamed of a formal wedding, or if your social position requires one, the style of your wedding invitations is set by rules of etiquette and tradition. A formal wedding requires following precise rules for formatting the invitations.
- The paper should be ivory, cream, or white.
- The face of the invitation should be smooth or have a raised margin.
- The invitation is double folded or a single flat card.
- Black, grey, or brown ink is appropriate for the lettering.
- No ornamentation is used unless the bride's family has a coat of arms.
- Third person formal wording is used.
- Double envelopes are used